- 1.All Parish Gatherings Canceled Until Further Notice
- 2.The Parish Gathering – March 15, 2020
- 3.Christ as a Shield Overshadow (St. Patrick’s Breastplate)
- 4.Ways to Serve & Give
- 5.Engaging this Season Through Heart, Mind, and Body
- 6.A Liturgy For Those Flooded By Too Much Information
- 7.The Parish Gathering – March 22, 2020
- 8.“Fear is a Liar”… is a lie?
- 9.My Uncle’s Heart: On Love, Grief, and Hope
- 10.The Parish Gathering – March 29, 2020
- 11.Imaginative Reading: Jesus & Lazarus (from John 11)
- 12.The Upper Room Anchor
- 13.Daily Office Readings for Holy Week (April 5, 2020)
- 14.Palm Sunday, 2020 (Gardens: A Journey Through Holy Week)
- 15.Gardens: A Journey Through Holy Week
- 16.Maundy Thursday, 2020: The Garden of Grief
- 17.Maundy Thursday: Peace I Give You Meditation
- 18.Good Friday, 2020: The Garden of Loss
- 19.Good Friday: Learning to Lament
- 20.Holy Saturday: A Guided Meditation
- 21.Easter Sunday, 2020: The Garden of Life
- 22.Daily Office Readings for the week of April 12, 2020
- 23.Daily Office Readings for the week of April 19, 2020
- 24.Daily Office Readings for the week of April 26, 2020
- 25.Daily Office Readings for the week of May 3, 2020
- 26.The Parish Gathering | May 3, 2020 (Fourth Week of Eastertide)
- 27.Daily Office Readings for the week of May 10, 2020
- 28.Daily Office Readings for the week of May 17, 2020
- 29.Daily Office Readings for the week of May 24, 2020
- 30.Daily Office Readings for the week of May 31, 2020
- 31.Daily Office Readings for the week of June 7, 2020
- 32.Daily Office Readings for the week of June 14, 2020
- 33.Daily Office Readings for the week of June 21, 2020
- 34.Daily Office Readings for the week of June 28, 2020
- 35.Daily Office Readings for the week of July 5, 2020
- 36.Daily Office Readings for the week of July 12, 2020
- 37.Daily Office Readings for the week of July 19, 2020
- 38.Daily Office Readings for the week of July 26, 2020
- 39.Current Issues Facing Christians (July 26, 2020)
- 40.Daily Office Readings for the week of August 2, 2020
- 41.Daily Office Readings for the week of August 9, 2020
In light of the spread of the coronavirus, we have decided to cancel all worship gatherings, small groups, and church-related events until further notice.
Quite simply, practicing “social distancing” is the best way we can collectively love our neighbors, protect the vulnerable and be a force for good in our community at this moment.
What will we do in the meantime?
We plan to remain active as a church community during this hiatus, using a variety of digital approaches to facilitate worship and community. Through podcasts, family worship guides, shared prayer practices, and digital gatherings both large and small, we anticipate meaningful opportunities to share life with God together.
You’ll be hearing more in the days to come, beginning with an email that will be sent out this Sunday morning with resources to guide you or your family through worship.
If you haven’t already, I highly encourage you to take a few steps to fully participate with The Parish in the weeks to come:
- Join our text update list for important updates – simply text the word parish to 31996 to opt in.
- Subscribe to our podcast – we’ll be releasing special content on the pod during this hiatus.
- Send a note to our pastoral care email box any time a need arises – we welcome the opportunity to care for you in this time.
- Continue giving online to worship and participate in our mission. We’ll also be sharing practical ways we can care for those who are vulnerable or experiencing need in this time.
May you experience the deep peace of being at home in our Father’s world, looking for opportunities to bear witness to the Love that casts out fear.