- 1.All Parish Gatherings Canceled Until Further Notice
- 2.The Parish Gathering – March 15, 2020
- 3.Christ as a Shield Overshadow (St. Patrick’s Breastplate)
- 4.Ways to Serve & Give
- 5.Engaging this Season Through Heart, Mind, and Body
- 6.A Liturgy For Those Flooded By Too Much Information
- 7.The Parish Gathering – March 22, 2020
- 8.“Fear is a Liar”… is a lie?
- 9.My Uncle’s Heart: On Love, Grief, and Hope
- 10.The Parish Gathering – March 29, 2020
- 11.Imaginative Reading: Jesus & Lazarus (from John 11)
- 12.The Upper Room Anchor
- 13.Daily Office Readings for Holy Week (April 5, 2020)
- 14.Palm Sunday, 2020 (Gardens: A Journey Through Holy Week)
- 15.Gardens: A Journey Through Holy Week
- 16.Maundy Thursday, 2020: The Garden of Grief
- 17.Maundy Thursday: Peace I Give You Meditation
- 18.Good Friday, 2020: The Garden of Loss
- 19.Good Friday: Learning to Lament
- 20.Holy Saturday: A Guided Meditation
- 21.Easter Sunday, 2020: The Garden of Life
- 22.Daily Office Readings for the week of April 12, 2020
- 23.Daily Office Readings for the week of April 19, 2020
- 24.Daily Office Readings for the week of April 26, 2020
- 25.Daily Office Readings for the week of May 3, 2020
- 26.The Parish Gathering | May 3, 2020 (Fourth Week of Eastertide)
- 27.Daily Office Readings for the week of May 10, 2020
- 28.Daily Office Readings for the week of May 17, 2020
- 29.Daily Office Readings for the week of May 24, 2020
- 30.Daily Office Readings for the week of May 31, 2020
- 31.Daily Office Readings for the week of June 7, 2020
- 32.Daily Office Readings for the week of June 14, 2020
- 33.Daily Office Readings for the week of June 21, 2020
- 34.Daily Office Readings for the week of June 28, 2020
- 35.Daily Office Readings for the week of July 5, 2020
- 36.Daily Office Readings for the week of July 12, 2020
As you no doubt are aware by now, The Parish is not gathering physically for worship until at least April 5, 2020 in response to the current public health situation. During this hiatus from gathering together in person, we seek to continue to engage life together as a church community. Each week during this break you’ll receive a variety of resources to facilitate community and guide times of worship, prayer, and service.
As a community, we encourage you to engage the following resources to guide your worship this morning.
The Parish Playlist (A Worship Experience for March 15, 2020)
March 15 Liturgy & Teaching
Parish Kids Video Teaching
Be sure to download the Family Resource Guide to facilitate family discussion as you watch.
Later this week, keep an eye out for updated podcasts, resources to meet needs in our community (if you are aware of organizations doing good work in this time, please let us know), and more.
Until then, we’ll leave you with this “A Prayer in Times of Distress” from the Book of Common Prayer (2019):
Increase, O God, the spirit of neighborliness among us, that in peril we may uphold one another, in suffering tend to one another, and in homelessness, loneliness, or exile befriend one another. Grant us brave and enduring hearts that we may strengthen one another, until the disciplines and testing of these days are ended, and you again give peace in our time; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.