- This event has passed.
Parish High School Online Check-In
May 9 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 12:30 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until June 1, 2021
On 2nd Sundays of the month, we’ll meet for a brief zoom check-in (30 minutes or so) to talk about what we’re learning from our spiritual practice and catch up relationally. We’ll gather via Zoom online here.
Full Gathering Rhythm:
Parish High Schoolers are gathering in the Spring in-person on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month, and on Zoom for a brief check-in on the 2nd Sundays of the month. All gatherings happen at 12:30pm. Here’s a full breakdown of the High School Gathering rhythm in the Spring:
- 1st Sunday of each month: In-person gathering at Mount Pisgah over lunch (provided by The Parish) for a time of teaching, study, discussion, prayer and relational check-in. We’ll end each gathering with a spiritual practice that we’ll all experiment with and discuss together for the remainder of the month. These gatherings will run for roughly an hour and 15 minutes, but we may adjust one way or the other after trying it out a few times.
- 2nd Sundays (this will be the week we’ll start with on Feb 14): A brief zoom meeting (30 minutes or so) for a time to talk about what we’re learning from our spiritual practice and check-in relationally. We’ll gather via Zoom online here.
- 3rd Sundays: Same as 1st Sundays.
- 4th Sundays: Off.
A few things to note:
- Gatherings will take place (whether zoom or in-person) at 12:30pm. Zoom gatherings will run 30 minutes or so, and in-person meetings roughly 75 minutes.
- For now, we’ll hold in-person gatherings at Mount Pisgah (9875 Nesbit Ferry Road).
- If inside, we’ll ask everyone to wear a mask when not eating and we’ll head outside when the weather is cooperative to meet without masks.